Bridgeway Consulting Ltd is supporting the Rail Safety Person of the Year at the RailStaff Awards 2012.
With safety at the forefront of all operations Bridgeway Consulting has always aimed to provide a safe, effective and professional service to its clients.
A proactive approach is underpinned by a detailed director-led management process that utilises a number of methods to ensure safety is always a priority. With extensive engineering expertise Bridgeway Consulting provides a dynamic and innovative service, and is equipped to undertake small or large tasks efficiently, professionally and most important of all, safely. This approach continues to provide Bridgeway Consulting’s clients with peace of mind when they engage with them on key projects.
Bridgeway Consulting supports a proactive and positive safety & behaviour culture within the rail industry and believes that the Railstaff Awards – Rail Safety Person of the Year category is important for the industry as it rewards those who lead by example.
Says Steve Diksa, Assurance Services Director, ‘Developing a culture in which the workforce prioritises safety can be difficult but it is nonetheless still achievable. The Railstaff Awards rewards those who stand up and encourage good practice in the rail industry and we are delighted to support this as well.’
Bridgeway Consulting’s diverse portfolio of services enables their clients to use them for all their project needs in a one stop shop manner. Some of their key services include:
• Assurance and Compliance Services
• Permanent Way Engineering
• Site & Ground Investigation
• Surveying & Monitoring
• Structural Examination
• Railway Access & Possession Planning
• Safety Critical Personnel
• AC Isolation Services
• On-site Security
• Rail Training and Assessments
Pino De Rosa – Bridgeway Consulting’s managing director, says, ‘Our range of services highlights our diversity and also our ability to provide a managed service to our client. Our belief is that we will be able to offer both cost and time savings to Network Rail and their suppliers as they continue to find ways to deliver better value for money.’
Key points to remember about Bridgeway Consulting:
• Network Rail Principal Contractor license holder
• Sound safety record on operational railway infrastructure
• National provider
• Exemplary reputation for delivery
• Continuous striving for improvement
• Highly experienced and motivated staff
• Team approach to ensuring value for money solutions
• Commitment to timescales and client objectives
• Accountability and transparency in client relationships