TQ Catalis has been rated as an Outstanding Training provider by National Skills Academy of Railway Engineering following an inspection in July 2012. TQ Catalis delivers high quality training and assessment solutions, focussing particularly on industries where safety is paramount, such as the Rail and Power sectors.
Our range of products for the rail industry is ever evolving and we offer high quality, dynamic training in all areas of railway engineering and safety, health and environmental subjects.
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach and as such spend time with our clients designing the most cost effective and beneficial training intervention based on their business needs.
As a one stop provider we can cater for all of your learning and development needs from apprentice to chartered professional using a mix of learning styles and delivery patterns.
Our practically focused training events are delivered throughout the world and can be at one of our three centres, Derby, London and new for 2012, Corby. Alternatively we can deliver at your site as appropriate.
A selection of training areas we cover includes:
• Signal Engineering, (Design, Installation Skills, Testing and Maintenance)
• Railway Communications Systems • Track Engineering Training (Permanent Way Skills from Apprentice to Senior Engineer)
• Electrical Engineering (LV, HV Switching & Transmission, Rail Electrification, Solar)
• Rail Operations and Rail Vehicle Engineering Training
• Engineering Apprenticeships (Track, Signalling, Rolling Stock, OLE)
• Safety, Health & Environmental Training (Approved by IOSH & NEBOSH)
• Control Systems Training (PLC and SCADA)
• Small Plant and Tools Training/Assessment
• Sentinel Safety and Rail Plant Competencies
• Leadership and Management (ILM and CMI).
Overhead Line Training
We have recently opened our Rail and Utilities Vocational Academy in Corby Northants.
Delivering our specialist range of rail training, in addition we now have a full scale National Grid style electrical power transmission and distribution system, complete with OLE and substations, allowing us to deliver highly specialist training solutions for the High Voltage areas including Rail Electrification.
Please see our website: catalis.com for further details or call our sales team on 0845 880 8108