Bridgeway Consulting Ltd is supporting the Rail Safety Person of the Year at the RailStaff Awards 2012.
With safety at the forefront of all operations, Bridgeway Consulting has always aimed to provide a safe, effective and professional service to its clients. A proactive approach is underpinned by a detailed director- led management process that utilises a number of methods to ensure safety is always a priority.
With extensive engineering expertise Bridgeway Consulting provides a dynamic and innovative service, and is equipped to undertake small or large tasks efficiently, professionally and most important of all, safely. This approach continues to provide Bridgeway Consulting’s clients with peace of mind when they engage with them on key projects.
Bridgeway Consulting supports a proactive and positive safety and behaviour culture within the rail industry and believes that the RailStaff Awards – Rail Safety Person of the Year category is important for the industry as it rewards those who lead by example.
Says Steve Diksa, Assurance Services Director, ‘Developing a culture in which the workforce prioritises safety can be difficult but it is nonetheless still achievable. The RailStaff Awards rewards those safety minded people and who encourage good practice in the rail industry and we are delighted to support Safety Person of the Year award for the 5th year running.’
Bridgeway Consulting’s diverse portfolio of services include:
• Site & Ground Investigation
• Structural Examination
• Permanent Way Engineering
• Railway Access & Possession Planning/Support
• Safety Critical Personnel
• AC / DC Isolation Services
• On-site Rail Security
• Rail Training, Assessments and Sentinel Outsourcing
• Assurance and Compliance Services
• Safety Management Consultancy.
Pino De Rosa, Bridgeway Consulting’s Managing Director, says, ‘Our range of services highlights our diversity and also our ability to provide a managed service to our client. Our belief is that we are be able to offer both cost and time savings.
Key points to remember about Bridgeway Consulting:
• Network Rail Principal Contractor Licence holder
• Strong safety record
• National provider
• Exemplary reputation for delivery
• Continually striving for improvement
• Highly experienced, competent and motivated staff
• Team approach to ensuring value for money solutions
• Commitment to timescales.