We’re used to hearing phrases like ‘Safety First’. They’re a reminder that safety is never off the agenda.
Britain’s railways have maintained an enviable safety record in recent years, but reports of incidents and near misses demonstrate that there is room for improvement.
The Rail Safety Summit has proven time and time again that it is a must-attend event for up-to-date rail safety information.
Register for this year’s Rail Safety Summit to hear HSEQ leaders from RAIB, ORR, RSSB and Network Rail discuss the issues that matter.
The following speakers are so far confirmed:
- Rupert Lown, Chief Health & Safety Office, Network Rail
- Nick Millington, Safety Task Force Director, Network Rail
- Marian Kelly, Head of SHE, London Underground
- Peter Dearman, Independent Consultant (Former Engineering Director, Atkins), Dearman Engineering
- Professor Sarah Sharples, Professor of Human Factors, Nottingham University
- Andrew Hall, Chief Inspector, RAIB
- James Le Grice, Head of Rail Safety and Standards, Department for Transport (DfT)
- John Jebson, OHSE Director, McGinley
- Ali Chegini, Director System Safety & Health, RSSB
- Ian Prosser, HM Chief Inspector of Railways and Director of Railway Safety, Office of Rail Regulation
- Leo Scott Smith, CEO, Tended
Tickets can be booked here. Delegate tickets are £249 but book now for the early bird rate of just £199!
For further information call us any time on 01530 816 450.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.