Van Elle Rail is supporting the RailStaff Awards charity auction.
Van Elle Rail supplies piling and ground stabilisation equipment. It’s a busy role answering the growing need for cost-effective foundation solutions, platforms, canopies, bridges, signal bases, gantries and a host of geotechnical works required by the rail infrastructure industry.
The popular charity auction is in support of RBF, the Rail Benefit Fund. RBF supports railway people and their dependents in time of need with help and advice. The charity draws huge support from everyone at the RailStaff Awards.
Van Elle Rail is RISQS accredited and site teams, supervisors and management teams are PTS certified, allowing both night and day rail work to be carried out safely.
Corporate Networking Area
For eight years now, the RailStaff Awards has recognised the boldest and best in the rail industry. In the main, tables are hosted by finalists. Over the past few years, the RailStaff Awards has seen a significant growth in what can best be described as corporate tables. These are booked by companies who do not have finalists on their table but want to meet and mingle or just throw a rocking-good staff party.
This is why we are launching the RailStaff Awards Networking Area for the 2015 event. Says event organiser, Lianne O’Connor, ‘We will position all the corporate tables together to allow people to network with each other and like-minded leaders in the rail industry.
‘We will also provide access to a special area within the Ricoh Arena Super Casino, so after the event has finished, you can continue discussing the industry, the RailStaff Awards and the future.’
- Corporate Tables are for companies who do not have finalists at the RailStaff Awards
- These tables are for companies for whom the RailStaff Awards provides an excellent opportunity to entertain clients, team members and stakeholders at the rail industry’s leading event
- Corporate Tables are positioned in the ‘Corporate Networking Area’
- You will be able to enjoy everything that the RailStaff Awards has to offer and network at the highest level.
- Access to the VIP section of the Casino at the end of the evening
- Purchase your table packages from the RailStaff Awards website: www. railstaffawards.com/tickets, then e-mail Karen ([email protected] com) to be included in the Corporate Networking Area.
Nominations for the RailStaff Awards close on 31 August. It’s a chance to say thank you and boost the confidence of staff. Nominations mean much more than winning. People who have been put up for an award see it as big pat on the back, recognition of them personally and their contribution. Past winners and finalists all agree that it is one of the proudest moments of their lives.
If you have never done this before take a look at the website – see link below – and feel free to contact Karen to talk through the nomination process – it’s simple and straightforward.